Is there a fantastic development that should be awarded GreenTRIP certification?
Or would you like help designing a project that integrates traffic reduction strategies?
Apply now for consideration of GreenTRIP evaluation now!
To be eligible for GreenTRIP certification, your project must meet our minimum criteria:
- Primarily multi-family housing (some mixed-use ok). Maximum of 20% single family homes.
- Project size at least: 20 units.
- Project density at least: 20 units/net acre.
- Does not violate urban growth boundaries.
- Within the nine-county San Francisco Bay Area: Defined as San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Alameda, Contra Costa, Napa, Solano, Sonoma, and Marin Counties.
Steps to Apply
- Read the GreenTRIP how-to guide.
- Fill out application form and send it with additional documentation and materials to: GreenTRIP@TransFormCA.org
- Pay the initial application fee.
After you apply, we will notify you when your application is received and when we are ready to move forward with the evaluation stage. If accepted for certification, we will send a letter confirming your participation and an invoice for the evaluation fee.
Once we've received your evaluation fee, we will set up a kick-off meeting with your project team to discuss the details of your project, a timeline for certification steps, potential traffic reduction strategies, and examples of projects implementing these strategies.
Learn more about how your development can reduce traffic through: