View all GreenTRIP Certified Projects in a larger map.
There are two categories of certified projects:
- Fully Certified Projects: Fully certified projects have received city entitlements that include GreenTRIP project attributes (density, location, and traffic reduction strategies).
- Conditionally Certified Projects: Conditionally Certified projects meet GreenTRIP certification standards but have not yet received city entitlements locking in GreenTRIP project attributes. Once projects have received full entitlements, including project elements that meet GreenTRIP Certification Standards, we will award a full certification and move the project to the Certified Projects list.
All GreenTRIP-Certified Projects
- The Residences at Berkeley Plaza, Berkeley, CA (Conditional Certification)
- Riviera Family Apartments: Walnut Creek, CA (Conditional Certification)
- Heritage Point, North Richmond, CA (Conditional Certification)
- Ashland Family Housing: Alameda County, unincorporated
- Berrellessa Palms: Martinez, CA
- Japantown Senior Apartments: San Jose, CA
- Fourth Street Family Apartments: San Jose, CA
- Gish Family Apartments: San Jose, CA
- 1585 Studios: Mountain View, CA
- The Overture: Berkeley, CA
- Garden Village: Berkeley, CA
- 3800 San Pablo Ave: Emeryville/Oakland, CA
- Vendome Phase 2: San Jose, CA (Conditional Certification)
- Parker Place: Berkeley, CA
- Station Park Green: San Mateo, CA
- 2701 Shattuck Avenue: Berkeley, CA (Conditional Certification)
- South Hayward BART Affordable Family and Senior Housing
- The Crossings: San Leandro, CA
- The Ohlone: San Jose, CA