View all GreenTRIP Certified Projects in a larger map.
GREEN DOT: Certified Project - Planned Projects
DARK BLUE DOT: Certified Project - Existing /Occupied Projects
There are two categories of certified projects:
- Fully Certified Projects: Fully certified projects have received city entitlements that include GreenTRIP project attributes (density, location, and traffic reduction strategies).
- Conditionally Certified Projects: Conditionally Certified projects meet GreenTRIP certification standards but have not yet received city entitlements locking in GreenTRIP project attributes. Once projects have received full entitlements, including project elements that meet GreenTRIP Certification Standards, we will award a full certification and move the project to the Certified Projects list.
Soon to be updated: Projects designated as GreenTRIP Standard, Platinum, Zero Parking, or Existing Certification.
All GreenTRIP-Certified Projects
Read more about the cumulative results of our certified projects in the GreenTRIP Impacts (4 pager).
- The Nexus: Berkeley, CA (Conditional Zero Parking Certification)
- The Residences at Berkeley Plaza: Berkeley, CA (Conditional Certification)
- 2701 Shattuck Avenue: Berkeley, CA (Conditional Certification)
- Vendome Phase 2: San Jose, CA (Conditional Certification)
- Ashland Family Housing: Alameda County, unincorporated
- Berrellessa Palms: Martinez, CA
- Fourth Street Family Apartments: San Jose, CA
- Gish Family Apartments: San Jose, CA
- Garden Village: Berkeley, CA
- The Overture: Berkeley, CA
- South Hayward BART Affordable Family and Senior Housing
- 1585 Studios: Mountain View, CA
- Japantown Senior Apartments: San Jose, CA
- The Crossings: San Leandro, CA
- Coliseum Place: Oakland, CA
- 1532 Harrison: San Francisco, CA
- 598 S. First Street: San Jose, CA (Platinum Certification)
- 4700 Telegraph Ave: Oakland, CA (Platinum Certification)
- Riviera Family Apartments: Walnut Creek, CA
- Heritage Point, North Richmond, CA
- Parker Place: Berkeley, CA
- 3800 San Pablo Ave: Emeryville/Oakland, CA
- The Ohlone: San Jose, CA
- Station Park Green: San Mateo, CA