View all GreenTRIP Certified Projects in a larger map.
Orange Dot: Conditional Certification
Dark Green Dot: Approved
Dark GreenTRIP Logo: Under Construction
Light GreenTRIP Logo: Built/Occupied
There are two categories of Certified Projects:
- Fully Certified Projects: Fully certified projects have received city entitlements that include GreenTRIP project attributes (density, location, and traffic reduction strategies).
- Conditionally Certified Projects: Conditionally Certified projects meet GreenTRIP certification standards but have not yet received city entitlements locking in GreenTRIP project attributes. Once projects have received full entitlements, including project elements that meet GreenTRIP Certification Standards, we will award a full certification and move the project to the Certified Projects list.
There are five categories of GreenTRIP Certification Types:
- Standard Certification: Standard Certification is the foundation of the program and has brought great results to over 25 developments. Depending on the place type, projects with standard certification meet requirements for maximum parking, maximum traffic, and commitments to our three standard traffic reduction strategies (free transit passes, free carshare memberships, and unbundled parking). See below to learn more about these projects and their collective impact on reducing driving, ghgs and transportation costs for residents.
- Platinum Certification: The Platinum level rewards developers who provide even more innovative transportation choices and support for residents to drive less, own fewer vehicles and save more. With a growing number of regional and state funding programs focused on greenhouse gas reductions, platinum-certified buildings will have a stronger chance of attracting funding to support innovation and greater levels of affordability.
- Zero Parking Certification: For projects that do not have any private vehicle parking (on-site spaces for carsharing are allowed).
- Existing Certification: For developers who are already meeting a certification level, or who work with us to add trip reduction strategies so the building can qualify.
- Portfolio Certification: For visionary developers whose current portfolio of projects meets GreenTRIP standards, and who commits that future proposals will too.
All GreenTRIP-Certified Projects
Read more about the cumulative results of our certified projects in the GreenTRIP Impacts (4 pager).
- The Nexus: Berkeley, CA (Conditional Zero Parking Certification)
- 2701 Shattuck Avenue: Berkeley, CA (Conditional Certification)
- Vendome Phase 2: San Jose, CA (Conditional Certification)
- Gateway Tower: San Jose, CA (Conditional Certification)
- Sherwin Williams: Emeryville, CA (Conditional Certification)
- Ashland Family Housing: Alameda County, unincorporated
- Berrellessa Palms: Martinez, CA
- Buena Vista Midtown Senior Apartments: San Jose, CA
- Fourth Street Family Apartments: San Jose, CA
- Gish Family Apartments: San Jose, CA
- Garden Village: Berkeley, CA
- The Overture: Berkeley, CA
- South Hayward BART Affordable Family and Senior Housing
- 1585 Studios: Mountain View, CA
- Japantown Senior Apartments: San Jose, CA
- The Crossings: San Leandro, CA
- Parker Place: Berkeley, CA
- Montgomery 7, San Jose, CA (Platinum & Zero Parking Certification)
- 5110 Telegraph, Oakland, CA
- Benner Plaza: Sunnyvale, CA
- The Residences at Berkeley Plaza: Berkeley, CA
- Coliseum Place: Oakland, CA
- 1532 Harrison: San Francisco, CA
- 598 S. First Street: San Jose, CA (Platinum Certification)
- 4700 Telegraph Ave: Oakland, CA (Platinum Certification)
- Riviera Family Apartments: Walnut Creek, CA
- Heritage Point, North Richmond, CA
- 3800 San Pablo Ave: Emeryville/Oakland, CA
- The Ohlone: San Jose, CA
- Station Park Green: San Mateo, CA