Transportation is the largest source of greenhouse gas emissions in the region and the state. What strategies make it harder to reduce GHGs, and what can help? How can we make better decisions on the following strategies today that support a sustainable future?
- Widening highways or converting existing lanes to express lanes
- Building more parking or less
- Building more homes near transit, jobs, and services
- Transportation as a service
- The transition to electric vehicles
- Billy Riggs, University of San Francisco
- Michael Boswell, California Polytechnic State University
- Gil Friend, City of Palo Alto
- Palo Alto Forward
More details and a link to RSVP coming soon!