The latest reports on cap-and-trade's impacts and benefits, opportunities to get involved, and who to contact for more information.
- Why Creating and Preserving Affordable Homes Near Transit is a Highly Effective Climate Protection Strategy: A report by TransForm and the California Housing Partnership Corporation on the powerful greenhouse gas reduction benefits of affordable transit-oriented development.
- Windfall for All: TransForm’s report showing the cost savings to households with access to high-quality transit in California’s major metropolitan areas and statewide.
- Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco’s report: “Building a Cross-Sector Coalition: Sustainable Communities for All and CA’s Cap-and-Trade Program”
Helpful websites and PDF’s
- State agencies making decisions on cap-and-trade include:
- Check TransForm’s events calendar for upcoming workshops and other events.
- Sign up here to receive email updates on cap-and-trade news, and opportunities to support great investments that reduce
Contact Shannon Tracey for more information.