How is California accelerating the transition from polluting, fossil fuel cars to electric vehicles? Come learn about charging stations and infrastructure, what cars and trucks are available, saving money by going electric, and how everyone can benefit from the growth of electric vehicles.
- Opening comments, Assemblymember Marc Berman (invited)
- Alan Suleiman from Silicon Valley Clean Energy will discuss how community choice energy providers are helping with EV chargers
- Mark Tang from the Bay Area Air Quality Management District will explain the BAAQMD rebate program for low-income EV purchaser
- Janelle London of Colutura will share creative strategies using policy and culture to shift us away from gasoline engines
- Shyam Nagrani of MotivPower will discuss EVs for the medium-duty transportation sector
- Moderator: Diane Bailey, Menlo Spark
Cosponsors: Acterra, Menlo Spark, Peninsula Interfaith Climate Action
This event is part of Connecting Communities: An event series envisioning a just and sustainable transportation future. The series is sponsored by TransForm and the Silicon Valley Climate Action Alliance. Check out the other free events we have coming up!