Join today’s thinkers and do-ers in exploring how different mobility options (ridehailing, carsharing, micromobility, mass transit, autonomous vehicles, mobility hubs, and the latest technology) can work together to create a multi-modal transportation system that’s affordable, efficient, accessible, and environmentally sound. Additionally, TransForm's GreenTRIP Planner, Joy Massey, will participate in the Strategies for Community Engagement in Mobility Project Design panel to discuss various approaches for community involvement in mobility design.
Don’t miss this exclusive opportunity to:
- Network with leading mobility experts, change-makers, and practitioners.
- Learn about the latest research, policy advances, and mobility experiments.
- Collaborate on tough issues and identify significant opportunities.
- Participate in panel discussions, workshops, breakout sessions, hands-on demonstrations, and off-site tours.
- Meet up-and-coming innovators and discover new products and services in the Startup Spotlight and the Shared Mobility Expo.