TransForm is California’s leading transportation advocate and an award-winning nonprofit organization working in the San Francisco Bay Area and California.
Read our most recent press releases.
While our communications staff is in transition in 2021, please contact Clarrissa Cabansagan, Director of Programs. She can coordinate with the appropriate staff to comment on a wide range of transportation and land use issues, including:
- Statewide and Bay Area legislation
- Statewide and Bay Area ballot measures
- The connection between housing and transportation (e.g. transit-oriented development, transportation demand management in new housing developments, etc.)
- Emerging mobility technology and policy (e.g. Transportation Network Companies, bike share and car share, autonomous vehicles, etc.)
- Residential and commercial parking policies
- GreenTRIP and the GreenTRIP Connect tool (we offer tutorials for reporters!)
- Express lanes, optimizing highways to move more people in less vehicles
- Bus Rapid Transit
- BART projects and funding