Are you passionate about TransForm? Do you dabble in design or illustration? Then you’ll want to get in on this incredible opportunity!
Bring brilliance to our policy and advocacy work. Unleash your creativity and spread the awareness around our social justice and environmental issues by helping us design a special edition TransForm t-shirt.
- Use a maximum of 2 colors: TransForm green and blue, in addition to white. Click here to see our specific colors.
- Must place TransForm logo somewhere in design. Click here to get a hi-res version of our logo.
- Must be related to TransForm’s mission. Imagine our great state with quality transportation choices, walkable and bikeable communities and homes that are affordable to people of all income levels.
- Artist signature should be on bottom right corner of artwork.
- The design must be your own original, unpublished work and must not include any third-party logos or copyrighted material. By entering the competition, you agree that your submission is your own work.
- Design is for the front of the shirt only.
- T-shirt color will be cream/ivory.
- The “graphics area” for the front of the shirt will be no larger than 15in. X 21in.
- Digital entries only. High-resolution images (300dpi, CMYK) in .eps, .ai, .psd or .pdf format are preferred. All fonts must be converted to curves. There should be no embedded bitmap images (jpg, tif, bmp).
- If design is hand-drawn it must be scanned and converted into a PDF file with transparent or white background.
- Submit design in the above mentioned format options via email, Dropbox, or drop-off a USB drive or CD to our office.
- By submitting your design, you grant permission for your design to be used by TransForm.
- All entries must include a signed contest entry form (digitally signed is fine) to be considered - see form below.
- Design due by: July 15, 2014 at 5:00pm. Send design to: Anjali Mehta, Anjali@TransFormCA.org
- We reserve the right to make adjustments to the winning design.
- Maximum of one entry per person.
- The winning design will be announced on Friday, July 25, 2014. The creator of the winning design will win a $250 gift card and 2 t-shirts.
- Entries will be judged by TransForm staff.
Questions about the Design Contest, contact: Anjali Mehta, Anjali@TransFormCA.org